There are two types of membership:
- If you receive, or have received a War Widows' Pension or if you receive Armed Forces Compensation 2005 (AFCS) Benefits you may become a full member.
- Gentlemen in receipt of a War Widowers' Pension or AFCS Benefits are welcome to join as full members.
- If you are a child or close relative of a War Widow/Widower and wish to support the Association you may become an associate member.
- Anyone who is interested in the welfare of war widows or in supporting the aims of the War Widows Association is also welcome to apply for associate-membership.
- The Association welcomes applications for associate membership from ladies or gentlemen who whilst widows/widowers of service personnel may not receive a War Widows' Pension.
To download an application form held as a Microsoft Word Document please click here.
If you would like us to post you a form please contact the Association c/o 199 Borough High Street London SE1 1AA or phone 0845 241 2189.
To open the application form you will need Microsoft Word.